Meet Rob W. Harradine, DMD - Birmingham Dentist
Dr Rob hails from the ancient market town of Whittlesey, England. After earning a soccer scholarship, he began his education at Wesleyan University, where he received his Bachelor of Science in 1996. He then went on to the University of Alabama at Birmingham. At UAB, he obtained his Doctor of Medical Dentistry in 2000, then decided to specialize in Oral Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, graduating in 2004.
Not only does Dr. Rob perform general dentistry, he excels in full mouth reconstruction, which includes implants, extractions, and prosthetics.
When he is not spending time with his wife, two boys and 3 German Short-Haired Pointers, Dr. Rob enjoys any outdoor activity such as cycling, fishing, and skiing. At the end of the day, Dr. Rob returns to his English roots and enjoys sipping on a cold, dark beer.
- Bachelor of Science Wesleyen University 1996
- Doctorate of Dentistry University of Alabama 2000
- Prosthodontic Certification University of Alabama 2004
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Implantologist
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American College of Periodontics
- American College of Prosthodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Full Mouth Restoration
- 1-Hour in Office Whitening
- Porcelain Crowns
- Root Canals
- Implants Place and Restored